That is a great little scrapbook! Thanks for sharing!
I think you should get the Hulk Smashing Hands for Early Bird! Having had them for my own 5-year-old, I would like to see how long Science Teacher lasts before going completely insane from the sound!
Looks like a great time. How does the nephew fit in?
The nephew is the son of my sister's boyfriend (practically fiance).
I'm taking your batteries friday....
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
5 comments:
That is a great little scrapbook! Thanks for sharing!
I think you should get the Hulk Smashing Hands for Early Bird! Having had them for my own 5-year-old, I would like to see how long Science Teacher lasts before going completely insane from the sound!
Looks like a great time. How does the nephew fit in?
The nephew is the son of my sister's boyfriend (practically fiance).
I'm taking your batteries friday....
Post a Comment