On my way to work this evening, the wind was blowing, the roads snow and ice packed, and me white knuckled..... I guess I am lucky that I only had to drive 13 miles going 25 miles an hour verses 50 miles as one of the evening employees did on her way home. I do really wish I could have been one of the people that got to watch it from the comforts of their homes. Ahh, the evils of health care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
I didn't see too many accidents, but there are many schools 2 hours late. I will be hoping for Brian to be at least 2 hours late, as I know he was checking the TV every time the B's came around!
Safe driving to all!
3 comments:
Yes! Another advantage of retirement! It felt so good to be inside yesterday where it was warm and dry. Hope everyone made it to their destinations safely in this weather.
I don't think it ever really got too bad here. . . but then I didn't go anywhere after church. And it was still 40 when we came home from church. I guess Thelda got home okay.
Way to go healthcare workers! You never have it as bad as the customers.
True.... it is funny how slow we were in the snowstorm.... not too many people were sick enough to brave the cold and/or snow.....
Post a Comment