I have officially gotten my first of what I hope is not a winter full of sick days. On Tuesday I had a pretty scratchy throat and on Wednesday it turned into a very sore throat. I still do not have the cold that typically goes along with the sore throat, but I am just waiting for it to rear it's ugly head. Since I wasn't feeling that bad physically, I just couldn't talk (a joyous day for Brian, might I add), I decided to get a bunch of stuff done in the afternoon because I was sick of lying in bed. First I decided to go through all of our paperwork and file it more efficiently.
As you can see, it got messier before it got better. It still isn't in perfect shape, but I am working on the rest tonight.I got some more knitting done:


2 comments:
Laryngitis is almost the best type of sickness to have. Hope it improves.
Feel better! Good for you for being so efficient. I tell Brenda I'm nesting for her. I've been on a huge clean/sort/purge binge.
Post a Comment