Monday, May 31, 2010

The stuff we found.....

Yesterday, Brian and I went through his boxes that traveled from his old bedroom in Morgan to our house. I had gone through a lot of his things last weekend while in Morgan, but was afraid I was going to throw things that he wanted so I didn't do a really thorough job. I did get rid of his rock collection (with his permission) and a letter from a 4-H girl.


Here are some of the treasures that we found.

He swears this wasn't his.... I really don't believe him!



We also found some of his high school clay workings. This one is kind of cute. I don't really understand the purpose of the duck inside the cup, but maybe it was the assignment :)











A Christmas card was found.... green and all!
Not at all sure when this is from.


Here are all the empty boxes!





Brian is also happy to know his old cougar clothes will continue on with Cedar Mountain. Our little nephew Dawson is currently a cougar and I'm sure will proudly display his school pride!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Where's the picture of the letter from the 4-H girl??

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, we want to know all the steamy details :>

B Haack said...

I think the $ card is Grandma's writing. And the lack of a card would be frugal enough for a child of the depression.

Yeah, all of the steamy details - especially about the rock collection!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner