1. Clean Cars: After looking at these pictures, I am very glad my cousin Beth and sister Stacy were there to help me vacuum and clean my car. I don't think I could get my legs the way Beth's are anymore..... come to think of it.... I don't know that I ever could!


2. Install carseat: Brian assembled the stroller and installed the carseats so that we are ready to go whenever the baby decides to make his/her appearance. I know some might think that it is early, but now I don't have to worry about it anymore. And we have less boxes in our house!


3. Assemble pack-n-play: Mainly I just wanted to see how difficult it was to assemble. Once we found the directions in a random pocket, we didn't have too many problems. It even has setting for music and vibration to soothe the baby.

4. I have also started making double meals and freezing them. Tator tot hotdish and lasagna are done. Next is pulled pork!
1 comment:
ummm, yummy pulled pork! Aren't you happy that Brian's done working for the summer and can cook for you!
Hope your music and vibration works on your pack 'n' play. Ours never did, but I bet it's a great feature!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment