Monday, May 3, 2010

Opinions?

I was just looking online for some pink butterflies in case we have a girl to "girl up" the nursery a bit. Here are two good options. Which do you like better to go with the already present decor?

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can't you just add pink bows to all the jungle animals if you have a girl?

Anna said...

Beth, we actually discussed that as well :)
Heidi, I think the ones on the left will go better with the animals already in the room - similar style.

Jen said...

Definitely the first one! :-)

Elizabeth said...

I hope your baby doesn't turn out as scary as the ones in these pictures. If you're determined to have butterflies, I like the ones on the left better as well :>

Brenda said...

Yep, I like the first ones, too.

Brenda said...

And I love the new layout, too!

Anonymous said...

I like the cutesy ones too. =)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner