Then later that night I went to scrap mania at the same location. It was a bit intimidating as there were people there with enough scrapbooking tools to fill my largest suitcase! I went by myself so I sat at a table with 3 other fabulous ladies and they made me feel right at home. The employees were great and overall I had a wonderful time! I think that I am going to try and do this monthly. They also have die cuts that you can use at no cost... that is very nice for a beginner like me :)
Here are the projects that I did.


3 comments:
Oooh, I've been looking for a scrapping buddy! We should go together!
I've heard they put on a pretty good time! And so daring of you to go by yourself!
And you could both come Saturday. I'm scrapping all day! And it is free!
Awesome looking projects.
Post a Comment