Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cohesive title.... really can't think of one!

I have so many random thoughts and things I want to blog about there really isn't a title to go with this blog....



1. The reason I didn't go into food service: Me in a hairnet. These are pictures from our outing at Feed my Starving Children.
















2. I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks! What have I been doing? I think I am going to blame it on my craving #2 which I will be giving up as of NOW!

Craving #1 (Don't worry-no raw fish)


Craving #2


3. I have been stuck by needles 3 times in 3 days. Any guesses as to what each of them were for?


4. I have decided I love maternity clothes shopping... it is a good thing that we have a 2nd hand store near us and that I don't have much time to go. My next purchase will be a swimsuit for the hotel weekend and for the lake weekend in early June. I might rethink my liking for maternity shopping after that adventure. Here is my new shirt that I got.


5-20-10 (23 weeks)



5. Tomorrow is my first day off since March 13th and I am soooo excited for sisters weekend this weekend. My 3 sisters, one cousin and I all get together for an event filled weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa @ the Little Green Button said...

Cute belly!!!! The maternity clothes are SO cute these days. I remember people saying that to me, but they are so cute now, AND better made.

Brenda said...

Yes, You are looking GOOD! If you think maternity clothes shopping is fun, just wait until you start shopping for baby clothes!! That's even more fun.
Enjoy your weekend with the girls!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner