Thursday, October 29, 2009

The end to a productive day off.

I really relished my day off today. I didn't have one appointment, phone call, or errand to run. I know what you all are thinking.... she didn't do anything except lie on the couch all day. I only watched one hour of television and that was when Brian was taking a nap on my lap :)

Here is what I accomplished:

1. Made an apple pie. I also LOVE to bake the leftover crust with cinnamon and sugar. It is almost better than the pie!










2. I did 5 loads of laundry. I still wonder how we accumulate so much laundry.

3. I cleaned the fridge and restocked it (i.e. went grocery shopping).


4. I filed 4 months of paperwork. I really need to do that right away and not let it pile up :)

5. I read a bit and knitted a bit.

6. I hung up our 4 Halloween decorations.
Now off to finish my day by............











folding clothes!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow, what a great day!
I hope you had some ice cream for that apple pie, too.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner