Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cold and rainy weather brings.....

1. A sump pump that is working overtime. I'm just glad that it is working and we don't have water in our basement.

2. A furnace scare..... last night it was only 63 degrees in our house. We had to reset the furnace's "brain" by turning it off and on again.

3. Heidi the pin cushion: Every fall brings the flu shot and mantoux screen for TB.

4. A knitting revival: I have started knitting again due to the comforting warm feel of the yarn when it is cold outside.

5. Chili- nothing better than a bowl of chili to warm your insides.

6. Apple desserts: crisp, bars, and pies...yummy!

7. The end of sand volleyball.... pedicure here I come.

8. The half way point in Brian's coaching season, which means he will actually be home in the evenings fairly soon.

There is supposed to be some sun tomorrow! Get outside and replenish your Vitamin D levels :)

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner