Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Car troubles...

So it's 0718 in the morning..... you might be thinking; why isn't Heidi at work? Well, I am all showered and in my scrubs but the funny thing is, I can't get there. When I went to start my car at 0615 this morning, it didn't turn over. The lights and radio are working fine, but they don't really do me any good when the car doesn't actually move. In my haste and panic, I thought it was the battery and since Brian had just left 5 minutes earlier, I called him to come back and help me. After pushing my car out of the garage so that we could hook the jumper cables up to it, he realized that I had been incorrect and it was probably my starter. So I have already made Brian late for work, but here I sit waiting for the garage to call me back to see if they can get me in. That brings me to another question. Why don't garages open at 0600? I would think that they would like to get off earlier and when people have issues in the morning, isn't it really early?

Wish me luck, I think that I am going to need it :)

1 comment:

B Haack said...

I did wonder why you made a comment on my blog at 7 something this am!

I like the new lay out.

Good luck - though you've probably already figured it out by now.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner