Saturday, September 13, 2008

Delusional car.....

My car seems to have a mind of it's own. The reason that it didn't work is this: It thought that I was trying to steal it. Strange since I own it. It turns out that the security system that was built into the car was activated which means that it woouldn't turn over. I ended up getting it towed and then the auto repair place was able to diagnose it. It turns out they reset the security system and they advised me it it happens again relatively soon that I will have to replace a part in the security system that costs around $250. Luckily a week later and I have not had that issue again. On the chance that I will jinx myself... problem solved!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry your car sucks

Jo said...

hey..... i restarted up my blog.... so.... feel free to read....

Jo said...

yeah i suppose you can use my name to link.....

Jo said...

p.s.... blogs are about updating on your life.... more than once a week..... i think thats a rule.... haha

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner