We went to our basement laundry room right after this picture was taken, as I was afraid that the hail was going to break some windows. In about 15 minutes the hail was done, and the sun returned. The hail remained on the street and roofs and looked like we had just had a snow storm. I know there were some traffic accidents from low road visibility. We are just lucky that there was not a tornado as we were in a warning due to some funnel clouds that were spotted. Here are some more pictures:
The roofs on the houses in the picture are normally black. The hail was that thick 15 minutes after the storm had gone through. And finally here is a picture of Brian enjoying the view!



2 comments:
Cool Picts
Any more exciting weather? We've had LOTS of rain followed by lots of rain. I think we then got some more rain. Let's just say we're saturated here - with an outlook for more rain.
Post a Comment