Sunday, July 29, 2012

Courtney's 2 year check-up

Well the results are in!  She is a healthy and happy.  This time at the doctor she got to use the big girl scale and the big girl height chart. She really liked the scale and didn't want to get off.  We then proceeded to the room in which the Medical Assistant gave Courtney a table place mat to show the correct proportion of fruits, veggies, grains, protein, and dairy.  Guess what is on our table?  You guessed it, her plate has to go there each meal. 

She did quite well with the examination and immunization. I wish that I could say that she didn't cry at all...... well I can't.  She did not cry during the actual visit or the immunization, she cried when we had to LEAVE!  That is right, she wanted to stay at the doctors office!  I think that speaks to multiple things: our clinic if fun, Dr. Sprenkle is amazing, and we have been at a lot of hospitals/clinics in the past month.  Now hopefully we can go another year without Courtney having to see the doctor.

Here are her stats:
Height: 34.6" (75%)
Weight: 29.3 (50-75%)
Head Size: 49.8 cm (95%)
BMI: 17.2 (50-75%)  Yes, that number that plaques us all is implemented at age 2!




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great report, Courtney!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner