Kate's jumping up and down yelling, "Baby Courtney! Baby Courtney!"I love how proud the little tot is of her magnet destruction!
I think the refrigerator is the best toy ever invented. My kids still love it! hmmmm I must say it is pretty fun!
Glad you clarified that you had put the letters in order for her; Nana was pretty proud of the bright little girl before you shared that detail.
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3 comments:
Kate's jumping up and down yelling, "Baby Courtney! Baby Courtney!"
I love how proud the little tot is of her magnet destruction!
I think the refrigerator is the best toy ever invented. My kids still love it!
hmmmm I must say it is pretty fun!
Glad you clarified that you had put the letters in order for her; Nana was pretty proud of the bright little girl before you shared that detail.
Post a Comment