Sunday, November 7, 2010

Everywhere but the crib

I had to work yesterday but it seems that either Brian wanted to see if Courtney would fall asleep anywhere or he just didn't see the point of moving her to her crib when she got tired. She had taken three naps by the time I got home at 3:30PM and had slept in her swing, on the ocean wonder playmat, and in her chair. I only got a picture of the last place as that is where she was when I got home. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'll bet he didn't see the point in moving her. Or he didn't think she was getting tired. Kate fell asleep in my arms at the grocery store this morning!

B Haack said...

OMG! She looks just like BOTH of my kids there!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner