Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dr. appt

Courtney had her 2 month doctors appt today. Overall she is a healthy happy baby!

She is growing like crazy and is now 23 1/4 inches long (90th%) and 11lbs 3 oz (50th%). No wonder she is getting too long for her 3 month clothes!She also received her vaccines. She did very well and cried only for a short time following each shot. I, on the other hand, was in tears twice during the visit. The first time when the doctor was talking to us about sending her to daycare, and the second when they gave her the shots. Brian said he wanted to ask when the pregnancy hormones would go away! I told him he is just stuck with an overprotective, worried, and emotional wife!

Here are the bandaids that I am not looking forward to removing......

3 comments:

B Haack said...

She seems pretty excited about the bandaids also!

Jen said...

What a beautiful, happy girl! I know daycare is hard - I cried for 2 weeks leading up to C's first day - but it really does get easier. I promise.

Brenda said...

Yes, she is gorgeous and perfect! Crying is just part of the game and dads need to get used to it.

Speaking of crying, did you see the Youtube video of animals mothering other species? The dog nursing the litter of kittens, the leopard nursing the baby monkey... I was crying worse than Courtney ever has.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner