Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby update

This morning I got to share with Brian what it felt like when the baby kicks. I woke up at 6:15AM, despite it being my day off, to the baby moving quite a bit. As always, I called Brian over to see if he could feel it and today was the first day he could! It was pretty exciting to me that Brian could now feel what I was talking about for the last 3 weeks. Maybe EB will have another companion as an early riser!

We have also decided on a bedding set. We purchased it last Saturday when we were registering.
Last Tuesday we also had our 20 week ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat is in the 150 range which they say is good, my weight gain is appropriate, which I was happy to hear, and all the other tests came back normal. Here are some ultrasound pictures. Hopefully you can tell what they are :)

A foot


Baby profile with hand.

3 comments:

Grandma G said...

Glad I don't need to read those ultrasound pictures. Always good to have such good news about the baby. Getting exciting!

Jen said...

Oh, it is so fun when Daddy can feel Baby, too! Such a wonderful thing to share. Just wait until you can start seeing the movement on the outside of your stomach!

Jo said...

he's crooked..... your giving birth to a crooked baby!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner