This week, Brian purchased a wireless mouse to go with his school computer. As he was trying to get it to work, I thought it looked incredibly humorous.
All of that work just to get batteries into the little mouse.
Heehee! I thought of him (and Dad and anyone else who could build things) tonight as I pounded together some shelves in about 7 minutes. They're wobbly as hell, but as long as no one moves the bed they won't be able to laugh at my masterpiece!
2 comments:
Heehee!
I thought of him (and Dad and anyone else who could build things) tonight as I pounded together some shelves in about 7 minutes. They're wobbly as hell, but as long as no one moves the bed they won't be able to laugh at my masterpiece!
Cute!
I should have put him to work building stuff around here yesterday! If only I'd had time to read this!
I LOVE my wireless mouses.
Post a Comment