Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first card making class

I recently went to a card making class. It was really fun! The good thing about this class was that it removed the most difficult part of card making- the creativity. I went to the location and she had 6 card stations set up with a display. She had all of the stamps and ink right there. Here is the collection of cards that we made.
The women there were really fun and I actually had met two of them on the bus when I used to ride to school. Small world.



Here is a close up of my favorite card that we made.

2 comments:

B Haack said...

You went to a stampin' up party???? Who was the hostes? There is one in your part of the cities who married a guy from New Ulm

Heidi said...

It was a community education class. I don't know if it was affiliated with anything or if she just taught the class. Her name was Mary Lynn or Mary Ann or something like that.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner