1.Guess the body part.......
This is my leg after I, yes I said I, slammed it in my car door.3. We raked all of our leaves. It looks much more fun to rake when there are children involved!

Tomorrow we get to clean out all of our gutters
4. Making eyeball cookie salad. Don't worry, the one in my mouth did not go in the salad.


5. Relaxing eating the leftover candy that the kids didn't collect!

That is our week in a nutshell.
Tonight I have to go to work at 11:15 pm. Thanks to daylight savings time, I have to be awake to repeat my 2am hour. This is the first time in my life that I dislike the "fall back" phenomenon. I will just have to get through it by thinking about all the energy that we save by having daylight savings time.

3 comments:
I love the salad!
Did you actually have to work a 9-hour shift then? I love the fall-back phenom, but it would be really awful if it actually prolonged your work day! UHG
Yes, I did have to work 9 hours. I did get paid for all 9 hours so I guess I can't complain too much :)
Post a Comment