Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our departed little furry friends...

In hopes that you won't think that we are disgusting pigs, I want to share a picture with you....

These are almonds that went missing from the counter awhile back. As you can see by the indentations in the carpet, there was a piece of furniture there, a bookcase to be exact. So I am guilty of not always moving all of the furniture when vacuuming. But really who does?

So back to our furry friends. Our previous dwelling was a quad home. Our neighbor directly next to us up and moved out one week. That next weekend we just happened to be gone. Prior to that weekend we had always stored food on the counter, due to lack of storage, with no adverse consequences. When we got back, I noticed that the almonds that had been in a plastic bag were gone and there was a hole chewed in it. Needless to say we figured we had been infested with mice. We proceeded to catch 13 mice over the next week, sometimes multiple in a day. I think that we eventually caught them all and now months later....

WE FOUND THE MISSING ALMONDS!

1 comment:

B Haack said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is just too funny!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner