We've now had 2 Mondays of sand volleyball..... yes, you've read correctly- sand volleyball. This week was pretty nice for weather, but last week... burrrr! Brian and I bought these special sand socks to keep our feet warm against the sand. So far it seems to be working quite well. Even though it was only 40 degrees the first week, our feet were pretty toasty. Our hands and faces were another story. Yesterday was a nice 55 degrees but it was pretty windy. If you look carefully you can still see snow in this one!
I didn't realize how hard it was to take action shots on a camera when the battery is dying. Here is one of me passing... no comments on the form- I know bend my knees further, and Brian hitting.
I didn't realize how hard it was to take action shots on a camera when the battery is dying. Here is one of me passing... no comments on the form- I know bend my knees further, and Brian hitting.

1 comment:
These are fun pictures. My son was really concerned about Brian hurting one of the picnic tables. He was also wondering what you were going to do with the feather in your hand! I know, I had no idea what he was talking about either. If you look closely, the guy in the background is kicking up some sand - Thus a feather in your hand!
Post a Comment