So, I've determined that the ER at my current place of employment is nothing like Gray's Anatomy, although there are a few cute doctors. Last Wednesday and Thursday I had my 2 dreaded days of drawing patients in the ER. Just a reminder (as if you need one on this subject), I hate drawing blood, but combining that with having to draw it fast and having to compete with all the other departments needing that patients time, it really wasn't a fun time at all. I didn't even have to draw the gun shot that came in at 10 AM. Really people, who decides to shoot someone, let alone at 10 in the morning- get a hobby!
Wish me luck this week as I am getting trained for my overnight weekends by working 2315 to 0715 this week. I've already apologized to Brian for my upcoming week of crabbiness :)
3 comments:
overnight weekends - that sounds like a bundle of fun. Brian, what do you have planned for those weekends - watching sports center all night waiting for your lovely wife to come home?
I couldn't open the pictures in this post, but the one from the following post was fine. Something I'm doing wrong here?
I was wondering if you had included pictures of the cute doctors or drawing blood?
No, the pictures did not work on that particular one. I had thought about including pictures of Gray's Anatomy stars, but decided against it in case of copyright infringement :)
Post a Comment